|July is National Ice Cream Month in the United States. Why should they have all the fun? I think it should be a worldwide event! Then everyone could enjoy this delicious treat, even JMcG Books, based in Australia.|
You may not know it, but ice cream offers a lot of benefits for health and wellness. If you don’t believe it, check out this list from First Cry Parenting.
Ice cream has:
– Vitamins D & A, calcium, & other nutrients.
– provides you with an instant energy boost
– is fermented which is great for immunity health
– makes you more alert & strengthens brain power
– helps build stronger bones. (Thanks, calcium!)
– increases natural levels of serotonin (i.e. happiness!) and more!
Check out the full list for all the info. I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for some ice cream now!