Some people are finished shopping. Others haven’t started yet. Most people fall somewhere in the middle. Whether you need to start shopping or if you need to grab some last-minute gifts, keep scrolling for some not-to-be-missed helpful holiday shopping tips!
- Make a list. This tip comes straight from the big guy at the North Pole. If you’re afraid you’ll lose a handwritten list, use the notepad app on your phone.
- When you cross the last person and gift off your list, stop shopping and give yourself a congratulatory pat on the back. This helps prevent overspending and leaves room for you to treat yourself to with a little gift from Santa or a delicious holiday treat.
- Avoid endless online browsing by setting a timer. Knowing that you have a limited amount of time helps prevent falling into a rabbit hole of irrelevant items that nobody really wants or needs.
- When you’re at a loss for what to give someone, give them a gift card to a small business, like an indie bookstore.
- Buy stocking stuffers that pair with gifts under the tree. For example, crayons and markers make inexpensive stocking stuffers if the gift under the tree is a coloring book. A bookmark makes a great stocking stuffer if paperbacks are under the tree.
Speaking of coloring books, check out my range for kids and adults.